Transaction monitoring and analytics solutions for omnichannel banking and retail environments
For any bank, payment processor or retailer concerned about the end customer experience, transaction data is your goldmine. Each customer transaction that travels across an ATM, POS, mobile, internet or branch environment can provide answers to questions such as:
- – What are my customers experiencing?
- – Are my networks, applications and third party service providers responding in time?
- – What is the business value of each consumer interaction from a revenue or service perspective?
INETCO Insight® is real-time transaction monitoring and alerting software used by IT, channel operations and helpdesk support teams to manage the performance of transactions across multi-channel banking and payments networks. A highly scalable solution, INETCO Insight combines transaction profiling capabilities, application performance management and end-user experience monitoring for a complete, enterprise-wide view into complex banking and payment processing environments.
Gain the full end-to-end visibility you need to safely deploy an omnichannel strategy, efficiently manage complex banking, retail or payments systems, and oversee your exploding growth in digital transactions.
- – Gain one-stop visibility into all your digital, self-service and middleware messaging transactions
- – Leverage your monitoring investment across multiple channels and operations teams
- – Utilize rich transaction data to make better business decisions
Reduce operational support costs
- – Experience 65-75% faster isolation of transaction slowdowns, time outs and failures
- – Improve first call resolution rates and no fault found service calls
- – Reduce the number of lost API or host switch communications
Deliver an amazing omnichannel customer experience
- – Reduce failed consumer interactions and slowdowns by 25%
- – Improve uptime and availability across all banking channels
- – Reduce the number of customer reported incidents
INETCO Analytics provides C-level executives and channel managers with easy, on-demand access to a data source that is not accessible through core banking systems – transaction data. This data provides a true customer-centric view of how various banking channels are being used, and enables banks and retailers to implement data-backed strategies aimed at better serving existing customers, acquiring new ones, and enhancing profitability through improved self-service device placement and catered service offerings.
Move one step closer to delivering a true omnichannel experience by ensuring customers can complete their transactions as expected, across any or all of your channels.
Cultivate an exceptional omnichannel customer experience
- – Access rich records of every customer transaction
- – Deliver more value to top customers and identify new acquisition opportunities
- – Identify opportunities to improve customer queues, wait times and transaction sequences
Adopt data-driven strategies
- – Analyze transaction mix profitability by channel, device segment and down to individual self-service geographic locations
- – Improve the placement and available service offerings of various self-service devices and digital banking applications
- – Manage cash positions for each self-service device such as an ATM, and measure the impact of any failures or outages
Speed up your reporting cycles
- – Perform on-demand reporting and ad hoc queries
- – Continuously update and refresh your customer transaction data
- – Blend transaction data with complementary data such as BIN ranges, demographics or competitive information